UPSC prelims 2020: UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2020 new date may be released tomorrow. The test was earlier scheduled to be held on 31 May but the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had announced to postpone it on 4 May in view of the Corona virus epidemic and lockdown restrictions. The commission had said that the situation would be reviewed again on 20 May i.e. tomorrow and the fresh dates would be released soon on the UPSC’s official website www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC had also said that whenever a decision is taken on the next date of examination, it will be ensured that candidates are informed at least 30 days in advance.
Lakhs of candidates who aspire to become IAS, IPS officers are waiting for the new exam date. UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered to be one of the most challenging competitive examinations in the country. In the midst of the lockdown, candidates are preparing at home with the help of various online teaching platforms.
The process of application for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 ran from 12 February to 3 March. Through this examination, officers will be selected for other All India Services including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS). There will be a total of 796 recruits through this. Of these 24 vacancies are reserved for the differently abled.
Other services including Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Services (IPS) and Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Railway Group A (Indian Railway Accounts Service), Indian Postal Services, Indian Postal Service, Indian Trade Services through UPSC Civil Services. Is selected for.
Apart from prelims, UPSC has to set a new date for these exams and notifications.
– The date of the remaining personality test (interview – personality test) of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 can be decided afresh after May 20.
– The dates of Engineering Services (Main) and Geological Services (Main) examinations had already been announced. If necessary in the new circumstances, any type of rescheduling in the dates of these examinations will be given on the website of the Union Public Service Commission.
– Information regarding postponement of Joint Medical Services Examination, Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020 has already been given.
– The dates of the CAPF Exam 2020 will also be notified on the Union Public Service Commission website.
– National Defense Academy (NDA-I) examination has already been postponed till further notice.
Information about the decision to be taken about the NDA-II exam will be posted on June 10, 2020 (the date fixed for its notification).