UPPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had recently sought applications for the posts of Lecturer in Government Inter College (GIC). Now the commission has announced the exam date of this recruitment and has also issued the admit card. According to the commission, the recruitment exam will be held on 19 September 2021. Candidates who have applied for these posts can download their admit card by visiting the commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
How to download admit card
1. The candidates who had applied online for these posts, first of all they have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. On the home page of the website, they will see the Activity Dashboard on the right side, in which the link of the admit card of this recruitment has been given. You have to click on it.
3. After this a new window will open in front of you. In this, you have to enter your registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code and click on Download Admit Card.
4. As soon as you do this, the admit card will appear on your screen. First of all download it and take a print out of it.
5. All the candidates should read the necessary guidelines given on the admit card thoroughly, so that they reach the examination center with all the necessary documents. Wear a mask while going to the exam center and follow social distancing.
To Download Admit Card Now Click Here