SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2022 Application Status: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the application status link of candidates for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier 1 exam. All those candidates who have applied to appear in SSC CHSL exam can check their application status by visiting the link provided. Through this, candidates can check whether their application has been accepted or not. SSC CHSL Tier I 2022 exam will be conducted from 24th May to 10th June.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2022 Application Status: Check Here
Step 1: Visit the official website sscsr.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link for Check Application Status displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Now on the new page enter your login credentials.
Step 4: Submit and check your application status.
The exam is to be conducted from May 24. The admit cards for the examination will be issued soon on the regional website of the commission. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the SSC website of their region. The information regarding the date of issue of admit card has not been released yet. Candidates have to download the admit card with the help of their registration number and date of birth. For any other information candidates can check on the official website.
To Check Application Status Now Click Here
Hope you have liked this information, visit www.sarkariresultin.net to get the latest updates of all types of exams
- BSSC Mines Inspector Result 2022
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- UPPSC Agriculture Services DV Form Set 2022 Released
- BPSC Head Master Admit Card 2022 Released
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer AE Result 2022
- ESIC MTS Paper II Admit Card 2022
- City Union Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment 2022
- ITBP ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022 Notification