SBI PO Final Result 2020-21: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai has released the final results for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates who appeared for the interview can now see their result on the official website of SBI sbi.co.in.
Candidates appearing for the exam will have to follow the steps with some easy steps to check their roll number by going to the result page. Along with this, candidates can also check their results by going to the direct link https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/crpd/po-main-2020.
- Log on to SBI’s official website sbi.co.in
- Press the ‘Recruitment and Results’ tab at the top of the page
- Click on SBI PO Final Result link
- Search for roll number in the list of selected candidates
- Keep PDF of the result for future.
List of shortlisted candidates for SBI Bank PO https://www.sbi.co.in/documents/77530/400725/160321-SBIPO_RESULT-2020-21-15-COLUMNS.pdf/15a64fe6-0d47- 4636-4e68-93191c4c76e6? T = 1615913194101 This can be checked by visiting this link.