Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam to be held on 918 posts of Assistant Professor. Candidates who had applied online for these posts can download their admit card/hall ticket by visiting the commission’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Thousands of candidates had applied online for these posts.
Download Admit Card like this
1. The candidates who have applied for these posts, first of all they have to visit the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. The candidates will get the link to download the admit card of this recruitment exam on the home page of the website, which will have to be clicked.
3. Now a new window will open in front of you in which you will see the option to enter SSOID, Username and Password.
4. Enter your details and click on Login. Here you will see the option of Get Admit Card, on which you have to click.
5. As soon as you click on this option, your admit card will appear on the screen.
6. Above the admit card, you will get the option to download it, by clicking on which you can download its PDF. Take a print out of it and keep it with you.