REET 2022 Registration, Application Form: The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, (BSER) has started the process of applying for Rajasthan Eligibility Test (REET 2022) for teacher recruitment in the state. Online applications have started from April 18, for which the last date to apply is May 18. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website reetbser2022.in and apply. REET 2022 exam will be conducted on 23rd and 24th July. The exam will be conducted in two sessions. The morning session will be held from 10 am to 12:30 pm and the afternoon session will be held from 3 pm to 5:30 pm.
REET 2022: How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, reetbser2022.in.
Step 2: Click on the application link appearing on the homepage.
Step 3: Fill the application form and pay the fee.
Step 4: Enter the complete details and submit the form.
Step 5: Take a print out of the filled application form.
The application fee for one paper of REET 2022 is Rs 550 while for appearing in both paper 1 and 2 a fee of Rs 750 has to be deposited. Paper 1 will be conducted for the recruitment of primary teachers while Paper 2 will be conducted for the recruitment of teachers for the upper primary level. REET exam is an eligibility test for teacher recruitment in the state.
Apply Now Click Here
Hope you have liked this information related to the UP Police SI Admit Card 2021 given by us, bookmark www.sarkariresultin.net in for similar information.
- BSSC Mines Inspector Result 2022
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- UPPSC Agriculture Services DV Form Set 2022 Released
- BPSC Head Master Admit Card 2022 Released
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer AE Result 2022
- ESIC MTS Paper II Admit Card 2022
- City Union Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment 2022
- ITBP ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022 Notification