PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (pmkisan.gov.in) is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. It started from 1st December 2018.
Under this scheme an income support of 6 hectares/- per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having joint land/ownership of up to 2 hectares of small and marginal farmer families. Learn more about agriculture up from here
The definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children. The State Government and Union Territory Administration will identify those farmer families who are eligible for support as per the guidelines of the scheme.
Funds received under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
Check your name in the list like this
Following is the process to check your name in PM Kisan list –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in
- Farmers Corner option will appear on the right side of its homepage
- In the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiary List option
- Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop down list
- After this, you will see the list of beneficiaries as soon as you click on Get Report, in which you can check your name.
PM Kisan Gov in – Brief Description
|PM Kisan Samman Brief Description of Nidhi Scheme – PM Kisan Gov in|
|◆ Name of the Scheme: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna)
◆Application Status : Active
◆Scheme Benefits : Providing Financial Assistance to Farmers
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)|
|Launch||By Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers of India|
|Main Benefits||₹6000/- in 3 installments|
|Objective of the scheme||Farmers financially Strengthen|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status||Click|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report||click|
|PM -Kisan Samman List – Urban List||click|
|PM KISAN List – Village List||Click|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click|
|Official Website||https //pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx|
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
Pm Kisan nic in : To see your name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list, you have to follow the following steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of PM-KISAN scheme pmkisan.gov.in (https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx).
- On the homepage, scroll down to the “Farmer Corner” link present in the header and then click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- The district wise list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 will open in front of you.
- Here candidates can select the state, district, sub-district, block, village name and get the PM Kisan Samman
- Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries list by clicking on the “Get Report” button to download.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List Direct Link : http://www.pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status Online : You have to follow the following steps to check PM Kisan Status.
- Firstly visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in (https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx).
- Now, there one can see “Kisan Corner.
- After that, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Select Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check installment status.
- After entering the details, click on the Get Data button.
Your PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status / PM Kisan Status will be displayed on the screen.
Online Correction Process
If you feel that there is any discrepancy in your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration, then you can make corrections in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration by following the steps given below.
- For this, first go to the official website of PM-Kisan Yojana (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx.
- Go to its Farmer Corner and click on Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number here. After that enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name itself is wrong, i.e. both your name in Aadhaar application and your name are different, then you can correct it online.
- If there is any other mistake, contact your accountant and department of agriculture office.
View Rejected List
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List: There are many reasons for rejecting the applications made by farmers under this scheme, such as
- Farmer’s age is less than 18 years
- Giving some wrong information in Khasra Khatauni
- Wrong bank account number entered by farmer or wrongly filling IFSC code.
- Making any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account is invalid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
According to the PM Kisan (Pm kisan nic in) website, if money is not coming in the account due to any reason, then the farmer should wait for the next installment. Even after this, if the amount does not come, then get it checked bank details.
Many times it happens that due to the mistake of Aadhar number or any other paper, money is not credited in the account. If still your money is not received then you can contact on below helpline numbers.
- PM-Kisan Helpline 155261 or Toll Free 1800115526
- Apart from this, you can also contact on this number (011-23381092) of the Ministry of Agriculture.
- You can also contact the District Agriculture Officer or Accountant.
Who will not be eligible for this scheme?
The following types of candidates will not be eligible for benefits under PM Kisan Yojana.
- All institutional land holders.
- Farmer families who are in one or more of the following categories.
- past and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers / Ministers of State and former / present members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Sector Undertakings and attached Offices/Autonomous Institutions regular employees of Government as well as local bodies
- (Except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D Employees)
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- is more
- (Except for above Category Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D Employees)
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Businessmen, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Architects who are registered with professional bodies.