The date of the December Term End Examinations of Indira Gandhi National Open University has been released. According to the latest notification, IGNOU’s December Term End examinations will be held in the first week of February 2021. Along with this, the date of assignment submission in IGNOU has also been extended to 15 December. The last date to submit the project, Internship Field Work Journal, is also December 15. For more information, please check the official website of IGNOU Students.
IGNOU offers Awareness programs including Undergraduates, Post Graduates, Diplomas, Certificates, PG Certificates and Appreciation. Students can apply by going to IGNOU’s admission portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The extended deadline will not apply to certificate and semester based courses such as MP, MPB, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, PGDIS, MCA, BCA, and all certificate courses.
IGNOU admission: How to apply
1. First click on the official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the registration link on the homepage.
3. Read the instructions and click on the link “Proceed for re-registration”.
4. If you are registering for the first time, click on the link “New registration”.
5. Register and fill the complete information.
6. Now submit the registration fee.