Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the application date for admission and re-registration for July session. Earlier, students could apply till October 25, while now students can apply till October 31. Students can apply for all programs online ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU offers Awareness programs including Undergraduates, Post Graduates, Diplomas, Certificates, PG Certificates and Appreciation. Students can apply by going to IGNOU’s admission portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The extended deadline will not apply to certificate and semester based courses such as MP, MPB, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, PGDIS, MCA, BCA, and all certificate courses.
IGNOU July 2020 admission: How to apply
1. First click on IGNOU’s official website ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the registration link on the homepage.
3. Read the instructions and click on the link “Proceed for re-registration”.
4. If you are registering for the first time, click on the link “New registration”.
5. Register and fill the complete information.
6. Now submit the registration fee.