Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again put forward the deadline for admission and re-registration for the July 2020 session. Now students can apply till 30 September. The last date to apply for online courses and ODL courses has also been extended to 30 September. Earlier, the last date was 15 September. Students can apply online by visiting ignou.ac.in.
Students can apply for various undergraduate, post graduate, diploma, certificate, PG certificate, PG certificate and Awareness courses of IGNOU.
Students can apply by visiting IGNOU’s admission portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU July 2020 admission: How to apply
1. First click on IGNOU’s official website ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the registration link on the homepage.
3. Read the instructions and click on the link “Proceed for re-registration”.
4. If you are registering for the first time, click on the link “New registration”.
5. Register and fill the complete information.
6. Now submit the registration fee.
Student Services Center:
IGNOU Contact Form – Email: [email protected]
Telephone no – 011-29572513, 29572514
Student Registration Department:
Email: [email protected],
Telephone no – 011-29571301, 29571528