CMAT Answer Key 2022 @cmat.nta.nic.in: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final answer key of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022). NTA had conducted the exam on April 09, 2022. The candidates who have appeared for the examination can visit the official website cmat.nta.nic.in and download the answer key. The released answer key is provisional on which candidates can also raise objections. The final answer key will be prepared after considering all the objections.
CMAT Answer Key 2022: How to file objections
Step 1: Visit the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: On the home page, click on Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge 2022.
Step 3: A new window will open, here login using your credentials.
Step 4: To raise an objection, select the question number you want to challenge, select the alternative answer and upload the documents.
Step 5: Crosscheck all your details before final submission.
Step 6: Pay the fee for the final submission of the Objection.
Students should note that the answer key released is not final. The window for filing objections will remain open till 11:50 PM on April 21, 2022. A fee of Rs 200 per question is also applicable for raising objection. This fee is non-refundable. Candidates can download the answer key by visiting the website, with the help of which they can get an idea of their marks.
Bookmark www.sarkariresultin.net to get other information about RSMSSB APRO Admit Card 2022
- BSSC Mines Inspector Result 2022
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- UPPSC Agriculture Services DV Form Set 2022 Released
- BPSC Head Master Admit Card 2022 Released
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer AE Result 2022
- ESIC MTS Paper II Admit Card 2022
- City Union Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment 2022
- ITBP ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022 Notification