Dr. Rajendra Prasad has sought applications for recruitment to 136 posts of various categories in Central Agricultural University, Bihar. The university will make direct recruitment to various positions including Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Program Assistant, Assistant and Stenographer. Interested and eligible candidates must register online for recruitment to these posts. The last date for online registration is 17 April 2020. After applying, candidates have to send a copy of the candidates application through post to the address of the institute. The last date for acceptance of the application copy is 25 April 2020.
Subject Matter Specialist, Post: 69
– Farm Machinery & Power Post: 03 (Unreserved)
– Post Harvest Technology Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Soil Water Engineering posts: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Fisheries posts: 06 (Unreserved: 03)
– Veterinary Science Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
– Floriculture Post: 02 (Unreserved: 01)
– Pomology posts: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Vegetable Science Post: 03
– Entomology posts: 06 (Unreserved: 03)
– Plant Pathology posts: 08 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification (above post): Master’s degree in a related subject.
Crop Production, Post: 13 (Unreserved: 05)
Qualification: Master’s degree in Agronomy / Soil Science subject.
Home Science, Post: 12 (Unreserved: 03)
Master’s degree from any branch of home science.
Should have a four-year Bachelor degree in Home Science subject.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix will be given as per Level-10.
Age Limit (All posts above):
– Maximum 35 years.
Farm Manager, Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural or equivalent subject from recognized institute.
Program Assistant (Computer), Post: 13 (Unreserved: 05)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent subject from recognized institute.
Program Assistant (Lab Technician), Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Assistant, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 02)
Qualification: Should have knowledge of computer application with Bachelor degree in any subject from recognized institute.
Pay Scale (above four posts): As per Pay Matrix Level-06.
Stenographer Grade-2, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 02)
Eligibility: Passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix will be given as per Level-04.
Jeep Driver, Post: 14 (Unreserved: 07)
Tractor driver, post: 16 (unreserved: 09)
Qualification (above two posts)
– Must have a valid driving license with passing the Class X examination from a recognized board.
Age limit (above seven posts):
– Maximum 30 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected through written examination, educational qualification and marks obtained in interview.
For Subject Mater Specialist Posts
– Rs.1000 for general, EWS and OBC candidates.
For the remaining posts
– Rs 500 for general, EWS and OBC category candidates.
– Fees will be paid through online mode. No fee is payable to SC / ST / Divyang.
Go to www.rpcau.ac.in and read the detailed notification. Apply online or offline for the applied positions as per the given guidelines.
To apply offline, take a print out of the application form on A4 size paper and fill it completely as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
– Attach all the required documents, photocopies of certificates and bank drafts in an envelope with the required application.
– Please write the name of the applied post above the envelope. Now send the envelope via post by the specified date to the address given below.
Send application to: The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur-848125 (Bihar)
Last date for online registration: 17 April 2020
Last date for accepting applications by post: 25 April 2020
Today’s [current_date] Updates