All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has sought applications for appointment to 78 posts of Senior Resident through walk-in-interview for various specializations. Then the printout of the submission form has to be sent to the fixed address or it can be taken along on the scheduled dates of the interview. According to the walk-in-interview specialization will take place on 12 and 13 February.
|Date of walk-in-interview:||12 and 13 February 2020|
|Reporting Time:||10:15 am|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs 1500|
|SC / ST||1200 rupees|
|Payment will have to be made through demand draft. Due in favor of DD AIIMS Bhopal|
|On applying for more than one specialty, different fees will have to be paid.|
|Senior Resident (Vacancies as per specialization)|
|Name of examinations||verse number (reserved, unreserved)||Date of Interview||age limit||Selection Process|
|Community and Family Medicine||03 (unreserved-02)||12 February 2020|| Maximum 45 years.
In the age range
SC / ST
10 years for Divyang
|General Surgery||14 (unreserved-01)|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||04|
|Trauma and Emergency Medicine||05 (unreserved-01)|
|Anatomy||02 (unreserved)||13 February 2020|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||03 (unreserved-01)|
PG degree (MD / MS / DM / MCH / DNB) in specialization related to the post from recognized university / institute.
Preference will be given in selection if DM / MCH degree is in related subject.
– DM in Cordiology / Neurology / Nephrology can apply for General Medicine.
– MCH in burn and plastic surgery, neurosurgery, surgical oncology, surgical gastroenterology, and paediatrics surgery may apply for general surgery.
– Candidates who have completed three-year Senior Residency cannot apply for these posts.
Pay Scale: Rs 67,700.
Contract period: three years.
Note: Educational qualification, age and work experience should be calculated on 24 June 2017 as a basis.
The candidate has completed his final degree by 31 July 2017.
First of all, visit the homepage of the website (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in). Here, place the cursor on the left-hand link. After this, click on the job advertisement link.
– Then Serial Number-77 is titled Advertisement for appointment of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) at AIIMS Bhopal. Rolling advertising and vacancy links are provided next to it. Click on these.
As soon as this is done, the details of the number of advertisements and posts related to the post will be opened. Read it carefully and know the necessary guidelines. Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to the right of the advertisement link.
– On doing this a new page will open. Complete the registration process here first. Carefully enter all the information sought in the form and submit it. This will generate the user name and password. Please login again with this help. Then complete all the remaining online application procedures as instructed.
– Take a printout of the submitted form and send it to the fixed address. Write the name and specialization of the application post on the envelope in which the printout should be sent. Remember, a copy of this printout will also have to be taken along on the day of the interview.
Send self-attested photocopies of these documents together
– MBBS and Internship completion certificate
– Certificate of PG Degree
– Medical Registration Certificate
– Documents attesting birth and age
– Caste certificate